Floors are meant to be shiny and clean, at least we expect them to be. But the real fact is- if that’s a floor that you use regularly, it’s a mammoth task to keep them clean. however, we mean there will be oil stains, specks of dirt, coffee stains and of course, dust on it. And in case the floor is made of vinyl, it’s more prone to be dirty. To end up with the struggle, all you need is the best mop for vinyl floors.
And we’ve taken up the role of researching for you in this regard. Take a few minutes of break from whatever you are doing, and go through the dead bottom of the post. We’ve picked up 10 of the best mops for vinyl floors and broken down their specs and features.
||Check Latest Price|
||Check Latest Price|
||Check Latest Price|
||Check Latest Price|
||Check Latest Price|
||Check Latest Price|
||Check latest Price|
||Check Latest Price|
||Check Latest Price|
||Check latest Price|
01. Steam Mop Cleaner ThermaPro Elite- Best Steam Cleaner for Vinyl Floors
The highly anticipated Steam Mop Cleaner ThermaPro. Here goes down the broken down specs-
The first standout feature of this mop is, it’s three adjustable modes. In each way, there is a different level of steam output, which is particularly helpful if you want to preserve the finish of your vinyl or hardwood finish.
Worrying whether it would be a right pick for the pet’s and kid’s safety? Worry not anymore. Because this Steam Mop Cleaner ThermaPro is entirely safe from harmful ingredients and will reach no hard to pets and kids.
The startup time of this model is quite impressive. Adjustable steam, extra long power cord 16ft and you are free to start cleaning with it right away. About the accuracy in cleaning, it’s proven to clean 99.99% of the germ within quite a low time span. So, if you have to deal with a lot of vinyl floor specks of dirt, this is the right pick to go with.
Now, it’s the question of compatibility. Although we’re talking about this product under vinyl floor zone, this Steam Mop Cleaner ThermaPro is also compatible with tile, hardwood, carpet, glass, mirror and so on. Both commercial and household uses are well off to go with this best steam mop to clean vinyl floors.
To carry this mop around, you don’t have to drain your energy down. It’s quite lightweight. And the water reservoir that it has got is 250 ml in size, which is another plus point. You can keep your floor cleaning up to 20-25 minutes straight with such a reservoir.
- Three different steak output level
- Cleans 99.99% of germs and dirt.
- No harsh or harmful chemicals used.
- Completely kids and pets-friendly.
- 250ml reservoir size.
- Extra long power cord 16ft.
- A bit above the par price point.
02. BISSELL Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop
At this point, we have BISSELL Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop on the podium. Although the title says, it’s the hardwood cleaner mop. But it has some excellent skills as well when it’s about vinyl floor cleaning. We will tell you how-
The best and probably the most standout feature of this mop is its power efficiency. Many users are worried about the massive amount of power that a remote mop can intake. But this one has a power rating of 0.9 amp, which is significantly lower than other similar models.
To make sure that this mop gets soft and gentle on your vinyl floor and its finish, there are soft-touch pads included. On the other hand, if the dirt is stubborn enough, there are other scrubby pads in this model, that is strong enough to deal with those sorts of trash.
Of course, you will need detergent or any other sort of solutions to keep up with the cleaning process. But how do you know how many answers you have to put for a particular speck of dirt?
Well, that’s where the precise, on-demand spray comes in. It allows dispensing the right amount of solution for any dirt. No waste of cleaner solution means no extra expense after cleaning. Pretty cost-efficient it is if you think about it.
To choose the right model, there are three different versions of this mop=- the Spinwave only version, the Silver Spinwave cordless version, and the Silver Spinwave plus version.
- 28 ounces water tank for long-lasting cleaning sessions.
- Best suited for sealed, hard surfaces like vinyl and hardwood.
- 0.9 amp power rating is pretty efficient.
- Power spin pads provided.
- Spray released on demand at a precise amount.
- Comes with three different versions.
- The non-extendable handle is not the best in the game.
03. BISSELL PowerFresh Lift-Off Pet - Best Steam Mop For Vinyl Floors
Having a constant supply of steam would work on the dirt, germ and any other kind of problems on any floor. When it comes to cleaning off the vinyl floor, you might wish for something like that, right?
To turn your wish into the realm, Bissel comes with this fantastic cleaning mop named as BISSELL PowerFresh Lift-Off Pet Steam Mop. This mop is, however, our 3rd best-ranked product of today’s list of best steam mops for vinyl floors.
Let’s have a look at the reasons-
First thing first, we’re highly impressed with the technology that provides a natural power of steam into this mop. This, of course, cleans off 99% of the dirt, debris, oil, grease, bacteria, and germs from the vinyl floor. You don’t even need to have additional cleaning solutions even. But for a better result, we would suggest you do so.
Apart from the floor itself, you can go for cleaning several other types of surfaces with this mop. The list includes above the floor wall. Countertop, sink, grout, windows and so on. The reason behind this is, the pod is removable and lifting off type and it has got 13 more tools to equip it with.
The handle that comes with this model is a state of art design. There is a joint inside the handle, which can be adjusted to clean on tough surfaces like under the furniture or inside the cabinet etc.
The efficiency of cleaning is quite impressive, as you have got a set of bendable edges with it. So, cleaning baseboards or floors with one swipe is just a matter of snap.
To work on tight spaces and corners, there is a wide duster connected with the tools. It will let you reach those tough surfaces without further hassle.
- Takes off 99% of the germs and dirt from the floor.
- Comes with the natural power of steam.
- Can clean a number of other surface types apart from the floor.
- Contains 13 specialized tools to equip with.
- The jointed handle lets you reach tough corners.
- You can clean baseboards and hard floors as well.
- Isn’t machine washable.
04. Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop Floor Cleaning Kit - Best Mop to Clean Vinyl Floors
The next pick on the podium is the mighty Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop Floor Cleaning Kit, which is one of the best mop to deep clean vinyl floors in the market. Instead of just the cleaner, the product comes as a whole kit, which is another strong selling point of this product.
Let’s have a look at the detailed features and reviews of the best mop for vinyl floor-
First of all, let’s talk about the structure and design of the cleaner. The cleaner body is made of microfiber, which gives it an ability to do 50% better and faster cleaning. The cleaning pad can pick up dirt and dust from the floor just with a swipe. Comparing to traditional mops, the result is way more effective.
Apart from the regular spots, there might be some stubborn spots that won’t go away just with a swipe. Do deal with those, you might look forward with the brush that’s in the box.
To dispose of as much cleaning solution as you want, there is a spray trigger right onto the pad. You can press the trigger whenever you feel like, and it will dispose of the cleaning solution. It’s non-battery operated, so no need to bear the extra hassle of recharging or so.
In case you want to make your own cleaning solution to deal with a different kind of vinyl floor dirt, you can do that easily. There is a 22oz bottle provided in the box, which can be used on that purpose. All you have to do is, mix the solution in the bottle, and you are ready to mop.
What about the cleaning and maintenance of the cleaner pad itself?
Well, the cleaner pad is made of microfiber, so cleaning them off is not a hard chore. Even you can wash them in machines if you want. Up to 100 washes, there won’t be any visible mark of the washing. After 100 washes, you might need to change the microfiber pad, however.
- Microfiber made high quality pad.
- 22oz bottle for holding the cleaning solution up.
- Smooth to control spray trigger.
- 50% faster and more dirt removing capacity.
- Works smarter and faster than any other traditional mops.
- Cleanable into the machine up to 100 times.
- Comes with a number of accessories.
- Pretty light in weight.
- Doesn’t come with steam power into it.
05. LIGHT 'N' EASY Floor Steamer - Best Steam Mop for Vinyl Plank Floors
Once again, we are back to the best vinyl floor cleaner and other types of floors. But this time, we have got a smart, convenient and quite impact full steam cleaner for your floor. Presenting the LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop Floor Steamer.
First thing first, the initial impression of this product was built up by the smart steam releasing technology of this model. The steam release mechanism is made in such a way that, steam starts getting off as soon as you start moving the pod. You don’t have to put any trigger or press any button for the steam release.
Smart, isn’t it?
Moving forward, this one can work on any kind of hard floor perfectly. To take off the palm prints of the pets, the spits, dirt or any other kind of liquid or semi-liquid dirt off the floor, it’s a perfect choice.
After you are done with cleaning the floor with this device, you don’t have to let the floor dry for quite some time. It will need only 30 seconds to dry off and use the floor over again.
To clean the carpets with this machine, you might need to buy an additional grind for the device. This might take some extra cost but think about the savings that you can make in a two in one floor and carpet cleaner.
The mop head that comes with this model is of swiveling type. So, you don’t need to change positions just you want to mop in a different direction. All you need is to swivel the position of the head.
This mop is called a multi-functional best mop for vinyl plank floors and every other kind of floors. In fact, the number of surfaces you can work on with this model is incredible. The list contains tile, hardwood, engineered hardwood, laminate, carpet, stone floor, vinyl floor, wooden floor, etc. The type of dirt and dust that it can clean is milk stain, stain, oil station, coffee stain and so on.
But in case you are looking forward for cleaning dry dust with this cleaner, we would discourage you to do so. As it’s a steam-based cleaner, such particles might harm the internal parts of the machine.
You net to power it up for optimal performance. But the length of the cord is long enough. So the connected cord won’t bother you up anyway.
- Comes with a 1150W powerful steamer.
- The mop head is swiveling around every direction.
- Starts providing steam in just 20 seconds.
- Health-friendly to use on both home and office.
- Multi-functional steam mop.
- 20ft long power cable.
- A perfect mop head for many types of floors.
- Quite convenient design.
- Requires power to activate cleaning mop head.
- Comes with a high price tag.
06. Mopnado Stainless Steel Deluxe Rolling Spin Mop
With regular floor cleaning mops, many of the users might be okay. But if you look at it differently, there are some problems in those rectangular designs of the cleaning mops.
In case you have to work on a floor with many tough and hard to reach corners, a rectangular shaped cleaning mop might not be the best thing to buy for. You need around a mop, and that’s what we’ve picked up at this stage of the review.
Presenting the smart and compact Mopnado Stainless Steel Deluxe Rolling Spin Mop as the next product to talk about in this list of today. Here we go-
The round cleaner pad is made of microfiber, which is super absorbent. So, to remove old and stubborn dirt, you don’t have to keep scratching the floor for a long time. Also, the mop pad material is super soft. So you can wash it in machines without any hardship.
The plat of the mop is made of strong plastic, and it decreases the essence of pushing the mop hard on the dirt spots.
The handle that this mop comes with is of 56 inches long, which is one of the longest that we have seen so far. There are three different joints, covered with plastic. But the main handle is made of stainless steel, which is lightweight as well.
The carrying handle that comes with the cleaner spin mop, is a retractable, pull type one. As a benefit of this design, you can easily take it along with you. There is a soap dispenser in the bucket, which provides the cleaning solution that you need while cleaning. In case you need to remove the dispenser itself. However, you are also allowed to do that easily.
- Made of absorbent, circular shaped microfiber pads.
- Super soft and super easy to cleaning machines.
- Contains a couple of mop heads and a scrub brush.
- Twist and tighten telescopic lock handle.
- 56 inches long handle, made of stainless steel.
- Comes with a durable steel made basket.
- Provides a convenient, mop plate as well.
- Quite pocket-friendly in terms of price.
- The cleaner solution dispenser is hard to operate.
07. Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
If we throw a question that- which kind of floor cleaner is the best among vacuum, steam and solution cleaner? The answer would be the vacuum cleaner. No matter how hard to reach surfaces it is, or how stubborn the dirt is, you can take them off easily.
In this regard, we’ve got a super quality vacuum cleaner named as Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Upright Vacuum Cleaner. It’s our crown winner model for today’s list, and we’ve got some reasons behind that.
Let’s break down its features and benefits and learn it’s usefulness-
First thing first, it’s the suction technology of this cleaner which is recognized as the #1 selling point of the mop. They call it the Dyson Suction technology, which runs on 250W high power suction. It’s able to take macro to micro-sized dust particles, debris, broken up glasses and so on.
The cleaner head is a state of art beauty. Due to its smart design, you can apply it on any kind of surface like vinyl, wood, carpet and even tile floors. Wondering right?
By the way, it isn’t’ a cordless model of vacuum cleaner, and it needs to power up from a power supply outlet. But worry not the cord length is 31 feet. So you can reach almost any corner of the room with this cleaner powered right in.
In case you are in worry about those hard to reach floors or surfaces, this will be a breath of fresh air. There is an instant release wand of this model, which lets you reach higher or underneath surfaces instantly. It can reach up to 40 feet, and that’s the real beauty of this Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Upright Vacuum Cleaner.
To carry this cleaner around, you don’t have to put a hard effort. Due to the vacuum cleaning mechanism inside, it weighs just as light as 15.6 pounds, which is carried by one hand, however.
In case you need to empty up the cleaner container, there is a push button to do that in one second. No hassle in there as well. Also, there is no need to do regular cleaning inside the machine. All you have to is to rinse the mop with cold or warm water regularly.
- Dyson suction 250W suction power.
- Self adjusting cleaner head.
- Can work on vinyl, wood, carpet and even tiles.
- More dust capturing of both micro and macro size.
- Instant release wand of reaching hard surfaces.
- Comes with a cord of 31 feet in length.
- Can reach up to 40 feet from the power outlet.
- Push button for emptying the box up.
- Requires less maintenance than traditional vaccuum cleaners.
- Can’t go remote, as it requires AC power to run.
08. Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop Kit
Sometimes, you don’t want to spend a fortune after the best cleaner for vinyl floors, and like it to be as simple as possible. All you need is a combination or spraying system, a good quality cleaning pad, and a convenient handle.
If that’s what you are looking for, we might have got one of the best mop for vinyl floors that’s simple and less expensive. The model we’re talking about is Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop Kit.
Let’s break the features down below-
First thing first, this model has already a reputation of being so light and so compact. Because of the lightness, you can go for any kind of surfaces that is hard to reach with conventional cleaners.
Now, the million dollar question is how smart it can clean off your vinyl floor? See, it’s not a vacuum cleaner or a steam cleaner. All it can do is take off the dirt and stubborn spots from the floor. So, if you are facing a hard time with such spots on the floor, it can be a good weapon to fight those.
Apart from the vinyl surfaces, it can also be applied on hard floors, tile floor, laminate floor, and hardwood floor. So, you don’t have to buy separate cleaners for different types of floors.
As a replacement or backup of the cleaning solution container bottle or the mop pad, there is one more cleaning solution bottle or 2 more microfiber cleaning pad in this pack.
A benefit of not being any kind of battery-depended model is- you can use it as frequently as you want. You don’t need to powering up from AC outlets or having a bulky DC battery with it. So, floors that get dirty very often can be well taken care of with this cleaner.
Considering the price and quality, we found it as one of the best cleaning for vinyl floors within budget. No matter it’s for your house floor, or the commercial floor, you can do pretty much regular cleaning with it.
- Compact and lightweight model.
- Comes with 2 bottles and 3 cleaning pads.
- You can customize your cleaning every now and then.
- Can clean floors on a frequent basis.
- Applicable on floors made of vinyl, laminate, hardwood, and tile.
- Safe to use in presence of kids and pets.
- A perfect kit for commercial kitchens.
- Quite budget-friendly in terms of price.
- Can’t take of macro-sized dust particles.
09. Turbo Microfiber 360 Dry Wet Reusable- Best Dust Mop for Vinyl Floors
You might not aware of the fact that different kind of surfaces asks for different kinds of mop fibers, however. But what happens with most of the mop cleaners is- they come with the same fiber design and structure for every kind of floors.
In case you are looking for a fine exception, the Turbo Microfiber 360 Dry Wet Reusable Dust Mop is there for you.
The best thing about the mop head and the fiber is, it’s diversity. There are four different kinds of fibers with this mop, and each of them is for different cleaning missions. In together, you can clean dirt, stain, and debris from tile, hardwood, bamboo surfaces, cement surfaces, stone surfaces, laminate floors and of course, vinyl surfaces.
The design of the fiber and the mop itself is completely eco-friendly. So you don’t have to worry about the chemical residue that many similar mops are likely to leave. On top of that, the fibers are hand and machine washable. So, you can use the same fibers for at least a few months of regular use.
The 360 degree rotating swiveling head is another thing to appreciate about this model. As you know, there is no hard feeling about this fact that mop cleaners are not that much 360 degrees as they claim to. But If you have a look at the joint of the handle and mop head, you can understand why they are claiming so.
Now, let’s come to the handle. Although it might look typical and cheap at first glance, there are some more facts to consider. The handle of this mop cleaner is kept lightweight, and therefore, you can carry it with one hand. The building material used to create this handle is lightweight aluminum, which is a beautiful fact about it. With the long handle, you can easily reach the hard to reach places with ease.
Overall, we’re highly satisfied with what this mop cleaner has to offer for the little price it takes. Apart from that, you can compare it with non-high end mop cleaners. And we are sure that it will win the battle.
- The mop handle is made of lightweight aluminum.
- Four different kinds of best microfiber dust mop comes with it.
- Apart from the handle, the overall model is lightweight.
- The swiveling head is able to reach hard to reach surfaces.
- The model is quite convenient and simple to use.
- It comes with two additional washable microfibers.
- You can use this mop cleaner on any kind of surfaces.
- The price point is quite low in terms of the quality it gives.
- There is not high-end technology in this model.
This section of the article provides a guide that will help you buy the best microfiber mop right away. Anyway, Meeting both ends of price and quality seems to be hard for many of the convenient cleaner mops in the market. But upon thorough research, we’ve found one fine piece that suits the requirement. And the name is Black Diamond Stoneworks Super Absorbent Microfiber Mop.
Let us break down the features and specs of this beautiful mop cleaner-
First thing first, the simple and compact design will draw your attention to the optimal level. Unlike many other picks of the list, they are not heavy and bulky. You can pick the mop up and clean on any kind of surface you want.
The mop head is made of the brand’s own microfiber technology, which is another selling point of the product. It cleans off the dirt and stains on the vinyl floor and leaves it at a fresh and shiny outlook.
A cool perk of this Black Diamond Stoneworks Super Absorbent Microfiber Mop is its ability to reach hard to reach areas. You can just reach on any angle and any position of the floor, no matter its upright or horizontal. Even in the case of narrow and tiny spaces, this cleaner will fit right in.
The mop pads are replaceable. So, you don’t have to keep the mop pad cleaning and using over and over. However, you can clean it off for the first 30-40 uses if you want. As the material is microfiber, cleaning it inside the washing machine is not hard. In case you don’t have a washing machine, you can take help from hand cleaning as well.
This mop is a perfect pick for both wet and dry surfaces. So, commercial kitchens and floors which are likely to be wet most of the time are a perfect target for this mop.
As we said, there is no steam generating or vacuum cleaning mechanism in this model. So, you can clean the surface off without the tension of carrying a heavyweight mop.
Because of this simple and effective build quality, you can buy it within a short price tag. If a combination of simplicity and usability is what you’re looking for, Black Diamond Stoneworks Super Absorbent Microfiber Mop can be a perfect pick for you.
- Microfiber made smooth and soft mop head.
- Cleans off dust and stains and leaves of a shiny touch.
- A mop head that fits hard to reach narrow surfaces.
- Lightweight and simple in design.
- Perfect fit for both wet and dry surfaces.
- The rectangular mop head might not swivel easily.
Buying Overview Of The Best Mop For Vinyl Floors On The Market Todays:
The cleaning technology:
First thing first, decide about which type of cleaning technology you want in your best mop for vinyl floor tiles. There are basically four types of them, which we will show you below-
- The head and handle technology: It contains a simple mop head that contains fiber, and a handle that swivels. No chemical spraying method provided.
- The head and handle with sprayer technology: This is kind of an upgrade to the previously mentioned technology. All that differs is the chemical sprayer that stores and sprays the cleaning solution at the press of the trigger.
- The steam generating mop technology: Steam is a great weapon against the stain, oil and germ buildup on laminate floors. Therefore, steam generating technology is embedded in these types of cleaner.
- The vacuum best floor cleaning mops technology: As you can understand from the name, there is a vacuum cleaner embedded into best type of mop for vinyl floors cleaner.
With each of these, there are some perks, and some disadvantages as well. Pick up the right one so that you don’t have to suffer later.
The Weight and Size
Of course, these are two of the most important buying factors. As a cleaning mop is a tool that you are always going to move from place to place, the weight is quite important.
The size is an important factor in the sense of cleaning hard to reach surfaces. The more compact and tiny footprint the mop has, the better you can do the job.
What Types of Floors Does It Suit?
Although we are talking about the vinyl floors only, this should be unexpected as a buying factor. But tell me one thing- do you like a cleaning mop which works equally on every other kind of surfaces apart from vinyl?
If yes, then make sure that your model is the best mop for vinyl wood floors, cement, tiles, bamboo wood, etc.
The Wash Ability:
You don’t want to keep on cleaning with the same mop fabric for months and years, right? As they are in the noble duty of cleaning, they are needed to be cleaned off regularly. Therefore, make sure that fabric that your mop comes with is machine washable.
For better cases, look for products that come with two or more mop head fibers. This will help you by doing frequent cleaning for a long time.
Vinyl Floor Maintenance:
To get the most out of your vinyl floor, it’s an obvious chore that you do top-notch maintenance of it. At this segment of this content, we get to provide you with a time span-based vinyl floor maintenance guide. Here we go-
Daily maintenance of the vinyl floor
Do these tasks regularly-
- Remove micro-level specks of dust with a vacuum cleaner.
- Remove macro-level specks of dust with a broom.
- Look for any permanent buildup of molds and dirt.
Weekly maintenance of the vinyl floor
Once done with daily chores, here goes the weekly ones-
- Use water and detergent solution to rub the vinyl floor.
- Use a good quality vinyl floor mop to clean the stubborn dirt.
What not to do while cleaning vinyl floors
There are done don’ts when it comes to cleaning vinyl floors. Here goes some of them-
- Don’t clean with abrasive powder.
- Don’t clean with black soap.
- Don’t clean with wax or varnish.
- Don’t clean with acetone or similar solvents.
- Don’t clean with oil-based products.
- Don’t clean with steam cleaners.
Benefits Of Using The Best Mop For Vinyl Floors:
It’s beyond description that a best quality vinyl mop is essential for your vinyl floor. But for the record, here goes the benefits of using a vinyl floor mop-
- To keep your vinyl floor free from macro and micro level dirt.
- To keep your vinyl floor germ and parasite-free.
- To protect the finish of your vinyl floor.
- To deal with stubborn and strong dirt that is hard to get undone with vacuum cleaners or broom.
- To make the difficult task of cleaning vinyl floors easier.
- To maintain a healthy environment around your home or office.
You still reading, right? Thanks for being till the very end of this best mop for vinyl floors reviews and buying guides. Hopefully, you have already made your shortlist out of the 10 products that we’ve selected. In case you are still in double in between a few of these models, you can leave a comment below, and we will be right back to you with the answer.