Does the thought of cleaning haunt you? Are you afraid of not getting the perfect results or about the cleanup of the machine itself?
Then this Miele Blizzard CX1 review might be of your interest. This absolutely good-looking canister vacuum is topnotch for households of any size! Starting from its efficiency to its effectiveness, you’ll be amazed at how well it does its job.
Still not completely on board? We knew it wouldn’t be that easy and hence we’ve prepared this definitive guide to run you through the best aspects of it and also a few drawbacks here and there.
Let’s get started!
Get to Know the Basics of Miele Blizzard CX1 Turbo
The Miele Blizzard CX1 is the first bagless machine by the company. It’s German-engineered and made to take out the toughest of debris from every inch of your home, with utmost efficiency.
What Makes It Special:
This Miele Bagless Vacuum runs on a 1200W motor, giving you the satisfaction of the ultimate suction power. This along with the smooth 62+ mph airflow is a killer combination in keeping your house clean at all times!
Your house is probably not only made of hardwood floors. Thankfully, unlike many cleaners out there, the Miele Blizzard CX1 is great for carpeted as well as wooden flooring. No more worrying about scratching your floors or tugging out the rugs!
Easy to Use:
The ergonomic handle along with the lightweight feature makes it fairly simple to move around. This handle also has a remote control button for easy access to the power switch.
Additionally, there are no complicated buttons; the only adjustable setting is of the suction and we bet just one look at it will tell you how to operate that!
Value for Money:
Firstly, this bomb of a vacuum cleaner is built to last on an average of 10 years. Secondly, it has a warranty of up to 7 years on the motor and casing so that you don’t feel cheated on! Lastly, the machine will perform so well inside your house that you’ll not have to reach out to other vacuums any time soon!
- Great for all floors: Be it wooden, parquet or carpeted flooring, this one got your back!
- Good for pet hair: The great amount of fur our fluffy babies leave behind are no match for the Miele Blizzard Bagless Vacuum!
- Suction control: The adjustable suction settings are a great addition to alter the power according to your required surface.
- It leaves no dirt behind: The fantastic filters along with the cyclonic system clinches that your home doesn’t ever feel yucky to be in!
- Easy maneuvering: The wheels and the handle make it easy to swipe around all the corners without putting much strain on your hands.
- Awfully quiet: Unlike many other auto vacuums, you can clean your house with this almost like a ninja. There’s no worrying about waking up your baby or any other light sleepers!
- Settings are on the main body: The switching on and adjustment of suction power can be a little tiring when vacuuming since you have to bend all the way to access them. A little pain for the supreme enjoyment of alterable features!
- Hair gets stuck on the cyclonic filter: The cyclone might not be powerful enough to take in long hair, hence they tend to get tangled up.
- Manual height adjustment: When you’re switching from floor to carpet, you need to modify the height from the flip switch on the bottom. However, it’s located in a place where you can easily access it with your foot, eliminating the hassle of bending over!
Keeping the little cons apart, we could say that the Miele Blizzard CX1 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner is an investment worth going for. It has some fantastic aspects like high suction power, compatibility with all floor types, comfortable to use, etc. that makes one of the best vacuum cleaners in the market!
If you’re thinking about where you can buy this charmer from, then click here. Purchase it, use it, and thank us later for the remarkable outcome left behind!
Blizzard CX1 Miele: Dive Deeper into Its Features!
Now that we’re done with the benefits and drawbacks it has, let’s look at how it can be of your use, shall we?
What’s in the box:
- Multi-surface wide nozzle.
- Parquet twister floor head.
- SRD head.
- Soft dusting brush.
- Crevice tool.
- Upholstery nozzle.
- Metal telescopic extension tube.
- Dimensions: 12 x 20 x 12 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Motor power: 1200 Watts
- Airflow: Up to 62+ mph
The first look at this Blizzard CX1 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner will make you go gaga over how cute it looks! Although, don’t be thrown off by its sweet blue exterior because once it starts cleaning, it’s a monster!
Even though the body is made of plastic, it’s durable enough to stay with you for a long time. One unique thing about this is that it doesn’t stand up the way you would expect it to. The wheels on this are at the end and so it lies down on the ground, making it easier to glide.
For your convenience, there’s a parking bracket on the side in case you need to pause your cleaning. Go ahead and attend your calls or drink a cup of coffee because this package isn’t falling down!
Moreover, long cords can be great for the big cleaning reach but not so great when it comes to putting it in. Ergo, Miele introduced an auto cord retractor. With just the press of a button, your cord gets right back to its root without any questions!
We wager you’re tired of cleaning your floors only to find a small scratch that the vacuum left behind. Gratefully, this machine comes with a setting that lets you clean both hardwood and carpeted areas. The multi-surface brush can quite comfortably be lifted up to lower it while cleaning wooden floors, with the foot-operated pedal.
If you’re not convinced by that, there’s a separate parquet brush for larger areas of hard floors. This has soft bristles that are ideal for cleaning parquet and other wooden floorings. In case you need to clean the grooves of the floorboards, switch to the SRD head designed to remove dust and debris from them!
For the Ignored Spaces:
You know how we often leave our upholstery, keyboards, or spaces behind the furniture out of our vacuuming session? Good news! We don’t have to anymore.
To start off, there’s the soft dusting brush that embraces the delicate surfaces like glass countertops, curtains or lampshades and pulls out the filth from them. The best part is that you can use it to gently shoo away the dirt inside your keyboards as well!
Next comes the upholstery nozzle for all the soft cushions that you have on your furniture! Finally, the crevice tool comes to your rescue in polishing the tight corners around the house.
The awesomeness of this vacuum doesn’t end with the normal smut only! Remember the wide multipurpose nozzle we talked about? That one has little red strip-like pickers on either side of the suction inlet made for the stubborn items like your furry friend’s hair.
No more piling up bags after bags of dirt because this baby is free from the sacks! It comes with a dirt tank that has an ample amount of space for all the gunk in your house.
This trait makes it facile to clean the bin without letting dust flow back all over you! We’ve discussed more on the steps to clean below, so keep reading!
How to Clean Miele Blizzard CX1 Vacuum
We’ve mentioned a lot of times that this bagless Miele is easy to clean, so let’s finally look at how you can clean it!
Remove The Dust Bin:
- Locate a black handle on the top of the bin and pull it out.
- Place the bin over a trash can.
- Press the yellow-ish button at the back to empty the tank comfortably.
Give the cyclone a scrub:
- Tug on the grey handle at the back of the dirt tank and remove the cyclone.
- Rinse it under cold running water to get rid of the dirt trapped in there.
The geometrical mesh filter needs cleaning too!:
- If you look in the bin, you’ll notice a sort of triangular shape right at the entry.
- Haul at the small dent on the side of it to take it out.
- Clean it up with a brush and rinse it as you will to make it good as new.
Gore Cleanstream fine dust filter:
- Take out the jug-like filter and fill the hole with water.
- Shake it up.
- Draw out the top to empty it and then run under tap water.
This process is only for when you need to give it a thorough cleaning, which doesn’t happen very often. For the more frequent cleaning, there’s a “Comfort Cleaning” switch that takes on the trouble of cleaning for you. It also illuminates every once in a while to let you know when the filter needs cleaning.
The most special part is that this auto cleaner can sense when the filter needs cleaning. If it finds the filter blocked, it’ll switch itself off and start having a go at the clog!
Vacuum That Excels in CX1’s Cons
Recall how we said that the Miele CX1 doesn’t have a cyclonic system strong enough to trap in the dust without unclogging? If that sounds like a problem for you then you try out the Bissell Hard Floor Expert Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum.
This multi-surface vac doesn’t only look good it also performs exceptionally well! Multi-cyclonic technology ensures that you get maximum suction power for a longer period of time. While the CX1 shines in every other aspect, it falls behind on this feature because it’s still relatively new.
To Buy or Not to Buy
This Miele Bagless Vacuum might be more on the premium side and we understand why! Unlike us, it doesn’t hate dirt and rather takes all of them inside it to make sure you don’t come into contact with them.
With its fantastic capability of refreshing your air, working through all types of flooring, and staying with you for an extended time, it’s certainly one of the best bagless vacuum cleaners to buy!
Let’s leave it up to you now!
Share your thoughts or let us answer any questions you have from our Miele Blizzard CX1 reviews by leaving a comment below!