Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to strain your body while cleaning your home.
In fact, the bar for effortless vacuuming has been raised over the years. More and more people are looking for a cordless vacuum to grab and go!
One such vacuum cleaner is the Tineco A11 Master+ that makes cleaning a breeze!
Our Tineco A11 review is all about getting you on board with it! We talk about all its good and bad sides, leaving it to you to decide if it’s for you.
Keep scrolling to learn about it!
Tineco A11 Master Review- A Brief Overview
The Tineco A11 is a cordless stick vacuum cleaner that was made for the purpose of easy cleaning. Its slim body and lightweight feature are what makes it ideal for cleaning every inch of your house!
What’s in the Box:
- A11 unit.
- Multi-floor brush.
- Hardfloor brush.
- Mini motorized brush.
- Combination tool.
- Soft dusting brush.
- Crevice tool.
- Flexible long crevice tool.
- Multi-angle tool.
- Extension hose.
- Filter cleaning tool.
- Charging base.
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 11.3 x 43.7 inches
- Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Battery: 2 lithium-ion batteries
- Run time: 50 minutes in normal mode; 24 minutes in MAX mode
- Wattage: 450W
- Suction power: 120W
What Makes it Exceptional?
We all know the various benefits of stick vacuums and the Tineco A11 Master Cordless Vacuum Cleaner has all of them. Yet, there are very specific features that make it stand out. Read below to know them!
With a high power of 120W, this dynamite is supreme for sucking in all sizes of debris. Be it a mess of wood dust that fell over or a packet Cheerios, this one will take the responsibility of removing them!
Unlike many cordless vacuums, the Tineco A11 Master Plus doesn’t give up after 15 to 20 minutes. It runs for up to 50 minutes, ensuring that you get the work at hand done! All credits to this goes to the two interchangeable batteries that come with it.
Although, when you’re putting in on MAX mode, it gets tired within 24 minutes. That’s understandable given the amount of energy the high power takes up!
Ease of Use:
The Tineco A11 doesn’t come with any complicated settings. All you need to do is press the trigger down and lock it in place to start vacuuming! If we were to settle the Tineco vs Dyson vacuum battle, the trigger lock button would definitely give an edge to Tineco!
The low weight of 5.5 pounds along with the rubber wheels under it, makes moving it as easy as ABC. Rest assured, you’re not gonna start groaning about how to use and shift this machine!
We’ve already said that this Tineco Cordless Vacuum can go anywhere, we didn’t mention the difficulty in that. The dark areas, especially under the furniture, can be hard to see. Ergo, Tineco has very conveniently placed LED lights on the front of the brushes.
- Good for All Surfaces: The various accessories that come with it are great for tidying up the hardwood floor as well as carpets. Each brush is dedicated to each surface, making it easy to pick all the gunk up!
- Versatile: Apart from the use in your house, you can also carry the Tineco A11 Emerald Cordless to your car! Use the extended crevice tool to reach all the gaps in the interior with ease.
- Dual Charging Dock: The charging station that comes with it has the capacity to charge two batteries at once so that your vacuum never runs out of charge. Besides, you can also mount it on the wall to keep it out of your way!
- Great for Pet Hair: Not only does the Tineco A11 Master+ Cordless Vacuum Cleaner pick up the normal dirt, but it’s also supreme for pet hair. For those of you who struggle with keeping the fur at bay, you found your holy grail!
- Freedom from Cords: All that’s needed for this baby to get geared up is a charge of batteries. There’s no hassle of finding a power outlet every time you shift rooms, allowing you an uninterrupted cleaning sesh!
- Docking station doesn’t fit all the accessories: The accessory storage attaches to the side of the charging dock but it only holds three tools at one time. A space for all the tools would make the dock look huge and would not look pretty. Ergo, storing the rest somewhere is probably a better idea!
- The multi-floor brush doesn’t work well with high pile debris on hardwood floors: The drive-tool picks up all sizes of smut from the carpet. However, when it comes to hardwood floors, while it does an excellent job at the short-piled dirt, it struggles with the high pile. Nevertheless, you have the brush specified for hardwood to take care of that!
Overall, with all its state-of-the-art attributes and ease of use Tineco A11 is one of the best cordless vacuum cleaners to buy. The cleaning outcome it gives will leave you wondering why you didn’t get this before! Besides, it doesn’t take up much closet space and fits right in your home!
You might be wondering where to buy Tineco Vacuum from? Just click here to grab this beauty! Best not to wait around since it’s high in demand!
An Overall Look into Its Performance
A sleek, lightweight vacuum cleaner that reminds you of Emerald the first time you look at it! That’s the Tineco A11 Master+ Vacuum Cleaner we’re talking about. Its worthiness doesn’t end with its looks but only begins there!
To start off, it has the multi-floor brush for those lazy days when we’d rather not switch between different tools. This is perfect for picking up every single filth lying around on your rugs and hard floors! Nonetheless, as we said, it doesn’t do a very good job with high piles on hardwood floors.
For that reason, Tuneco included the hardfloor brush. This specifically designed brush does a commendable job of picking up any size of gunk from the floors. Be it corners or plain surface, it glides easily to clean them up!
In case the above brushes fail to reach tight corners, attach the crevice tool to polish those areas. For reaching behind the furniture, you can rely on the handy extended crevice tool!
You know how we need to clean our fans as well? While most vacuum cleaners fail to do that, even with their extension hose, the Tineco vacuum has the multi-angled brush to bend with ease and get rid of all the dust accumulated there!
Additionally, you can also clean your car and the stairs all the way to the top. Thanks to the extension hose, you can stretch the tools to whatever area you want!
Converts to Handheld:
No one likes to carry around a long stick in their hands for spot-cleaning. Take the unit off the wand to turn it into a small handheld vacuum! Utilize this for easy reach onto your couch without the vacuum poking you from the other end.
Double Force Adjustment:
The A11 Master Plus comes with two power settings. The normal suction comes when you squeeze and lock in the trigger and the highest power comes out with the MAX mode switch on top. Those of you who used Dyson V10, or others in the series, know how opportune the trigger-lock button is!
Impressive Run Time:
We cleaned an entire house with lots of grime and continued on with our car, only to be surprised at how it lasted the entire time! The combined run time of 50 times from both batteries is a very useful feature when starting on our day-long cleaning routine.
Commendable Filtration System:
Don’t worry about emptying the dirt tank or the dust escaping, thanks to the 0.6L tank and 4 staged sealed filtration. At the bottom, you find the cyclonic separation; next comes the mesh and microfiber filter and finally the HEPA filter on the top.
By the time the air passes through each, all the allergens are removed, giving you a fresh, clean air to breathe in!
Why We Recommend It:
While it does have certain drawbacks that we discussed before, those can be handled easily. Once you’ve learned about how each tool gives you the ultimate vacuuming satisfaction, you’ll choose this over others in an instant!
How to Clean the Tineco Master Plus
We always say maintaining a machine is the most important step in keeping it with you longer. Thankfully, this particular powerhouse is easy to clean! All you have to do is:
- Take the dirty filter out.
- Replace with a clean one.
- Open the cover of the filter cleaning tool.
- Place the filthy filter inside it and cover it back up.
- Connect it with the main body and turn on the MAX mode for hassle-free cleaning!
HEPA and Mesh Filter:
- Twist these clockwise to remove them.
- Give them a rinse in cold water to wash off the dirt.
- Let them dry completely before affixing back on.
- Push the blue button at the bottom to open the latch.
- Let the gunk see their way out through the opening.
- To disassemble the entire bin, push the release button at the back of it.
- Wash it with cold water or dust it off with a brush.
- All the brushes come with a small dent on the backside.
- Locate that and insert a coin to take it out.
- Scrub off the dust particles with a brush and take out the hair manually.
- Place the brush back in the same way and screw it up.
That’s it for cleaning! Remember that you don’t have to wash up the parts after every use unless it’s used frequently.
The Tineco A11 Master Plus Vacuum is the ideal one to go for when you’re looking for a durable and efficient cleaner. It leaves behind results as good as any corded vacuums and its responsiveness to your touch is astonishing!
All in all, we would recommend it for anyone who prefers a handheld vacuum for spot cleanups. The versatility of it will have you reaching for it more often than you planned!
Share your thoughts about this vacuum in the comments below!